Simonsvlei is still committed to the common goal set by one of its co-founders, Sonny le Roux, to provide “quality wines at affordable prices” And ever since, innovative and affordable wines of quality have become the hallmark of Simonsvlei.
One of those who helped to create the foundation, on which the reputation of Simonsvlei has been built, is the now legendary figure of Oom Sarel. It was under his tutelage and guidance that winemaking advanced in leaps and bounds at Simonsvlei.
Simonsvlei has embarked on a new road which we believe will be the best way forward in the current environment.
Currently we focus on:
- The Simonsvlei brand. Both on the local and export markets.
- Exclusive labels for our customers where required.
- A wine emporium which will offer a unique experience for both local and overseas visitors.
- A cellar with focus on storage of wine and related services to a wide range of clients and partners.
- A property development project which we believe will be a star in the area and will maximise our unique location.
Simonsvlei Conference Venue
Simonsvlei has an outstanding dedicated conference venue which includes:
- usage of whiteboard, DVD player, data projector & electronic screen available.
- high speed wireless internet available on request.
- fax and photocopying service available
- several different seating and table layouts to suit your needs
- mints and filtered water are provided
- onsite parking
- break out areas available
For bookings or more information please email Neil.
Come Visit Us
We offer an accessible family destination and quality wines where people come together for a variety of fun experiences.
+27 (21) 863 3040
Old Paarl Road, R101,